2017 KGSP Admission Call for Graduate School Studying at KIT, Korea
Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) is pleased to inform you of 2017 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s or Doctoral candidates in Korea.
There are two tracks to apply for KGSP. One is via Korean Embassy in Pakistan, and the other is via Korean universities. Please visit the Downloads section for further information.
If there are any candidates interested in this program, please send one original application document package no later than March 26th (Sunday) 2017. Your original application documents must be delivered to the office by the deadline.
- Applicants' GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from your university.
- Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
- Scholarship duration: Master's(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master'), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2017(born after Sep. 1, 1977).
- In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted). The original application documents must be delivered to the office by the deadline.
For further information, please visit the Downloads section, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact KGSP coordinator, Eugene Park.
Submission Deadline: 26th March 2016
61 Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, Korea,
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Techno Building 4th floor, T458, (Postal Code 39177)
International Programs and Language Education Center
Office phone number: +82-54-478-7223
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org