Virtual University Student Startup Business Centre (SSBC) is inviting applications for 1st Cycle Business Idea Competition.
Startup Funding Opportunity: Up to Rs. 300,000
Virtual University is inviting its currently enrolled students for Business Idea submission for SSBC the first batch. The student or group of students (maximum two) can submit his/her/their viable business ideas while following the provided Business Idea Guide Book available in Tips & Tutorials. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for presentation session by Society for Rising Entrepreneurs (SRE) to contest for SSBC first batch enrollment. The selected candidates will be provided with 02 month incubation training and facilities along with seed money for startup.
Stimulating entrepreneurial mussels of students is a prerequisite for enlarging their capacity to create jobs in the markets. Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) are playing their due part for nourishing the young minds for entrepreneurial attitudes, innovation and job creation capacity. Following the agenda, HEC in collaboration with Promotion of Education in Pakistan (PEP) Foundation Inc. started a project for establishing Student Startup Business Centers (SSBC) in Virtual University of Pakistan.
Who can participate?
All currently enrolled students of Virtual University of Pakistan can participate. There is no restriction on discipline.
1. Individuals as well as group of two can participate in this business idea competition
2. The participant(s) should be active student of Virtual University of Pakistan
3. Each individual/team needs to submit innovative business idea and must not copy from any source
4. Society for Rising Entrepreneurs (SRE) will guide through out in the competition from email@example.com
5. Only practical and financially viable business ideas will be shortlisted for presentation
6. The business idea’s financial worth should not exceed more than Rs. 300,000.
You are advised to submit your business idea before 20 February, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org